A downloadable game for Windows
Junken Drivers, a steam punk styled game, offers local Split Screen racing game where up to 4 controllers can be connected to race against each other.
Vehicle Movement : accelerate , brake, turn , drift(later), reverse
- Selecting items and dropping them on the tracks.
- Dropped Items acts as debris and obstacles, except “hood” it acts as a ramp for the vehicles to jump.
- Collect Collectibles and regain parts.
- Or use pit stops to heal you car(Longer you wait more you heal).
Effects of losing Individual parts:
- Doors: Delayed Input for turning left or right.
- Tires: Lose speed
- Hood: Use as a ramp
- More to come.
Effects on colliding with dropped parts:
- Each part will have different colliders (hitboxes), player will lose the part that it collides with. E.g. if you collide with something by your door you lose the door.
- Boost meter is filled when you perform various activities.
- Get a turbo boost for staying in air/Jumping with ramp(The longer you’re in air, more boost you get).
- Get a boost when you near miss an obstacle on the track.
- Individual Item Collectibles(tires, doors , etc)
- Random Item Collectible
- Wonky control collectible which reverse the controls.(to be implemented later)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.